ABOUT WONDER WOMEN TECH
WONDER WOMEN TECH IS AN ECOSYSTEM THAT EXPLORES THE INTERSECTIONALITY OF BEING HUMAN WITHIN STEAM INDUSTRIES.
Wonder Women Tech’s mission is to highlight, celebrate and educate women and the underrepresented in STEAM industries. We create conferences, events, workshops and initiatives where we bring together changemakers, pioneers, innovators, and high-level speakers and attendees to explore ideas, discussions, and solutions for women and the underrepresented to succeed and thrive. We seek to ‘disrupt the conference model’ and create a shift in diversity and inclusion within STEAM industries by offering revolutionary content and impactful discussions that will further the development of women, girls and the underrepresented as innovators.
Inclusivity and accessibility is our ultimate goal and we intend to offer innovative engagement opportunities to as many diverse audiences as possible. Our Wonder Girls Camp, Diversity Career Fair, Round table Workshops and STEAM Camps for the Deaf, Disabled, Veterans, and Seniors is provided at no cost to participants.
Wonder Women Tech (WWT) is a nonprofit organization and ecosystem that produces year-round programming and national and international conferences that highlight, educate, and celebrate women and the underrepresented in STEAM industries (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Math), innovation and entrepreneurialism. Our conferences and programming offer a variety of speakers, panel discussions, coding classes, workshops, hackathons, diversity career fair, STEAM camps, community inclusion activities, thought leadership, and other dynamic programming geared towards empowering women, girls, people of color, LGBTQ, the underrepresented, and diverse communities. We seek to create a shift in diversity and inclusion within STEAM industries by offering revolutionary content and impactful discussions.
Our Programming Focus:
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
DIVERSITY CAREER FAIR
ROUND TABLE SESSIONS
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
Wonder Women Tech is more than a conference platform-–we are an ecosystem comprised of changemakers, pioneers, innovators, thoughtleaders, government entities, educational institutions, Fortune 500 Companies, nonprofits, startups and our future generation that collaborates together to:
- Highlight the women and underrepresented individuals who are creating an impact in STEAM industries
- Discuss and develop D & I strategies and solutions that will diversify the global workforce
- Provide accessible workshops, camps and opportunities for deaf, disabled, seniors and underserved youth
- Offer career development training, leadership, mentorship, and employment opportunities to all
- Provide a safe and inspirational space for people and companies to network, collaborate, and thrive
- Celebrate ‘Being Human’ in every aspect of our existence as we relate to ourselves and the world
- Work directly with governments, schools and companies to create civic engagement initiatives and economic development and growth
- Explore the intersection of social good and technology and its impact on humanity
- Ignite corporate responsibility and create the consciousness to implement an inclusive company culture
- Curate and design programming, metrics, and goals that will allow WWT to fulfill its mission and positively disrupt the world
Working Together To Create A Global Impact:
In order to create the change we wish to see in these industries, we believe we need to bring governments, Fortune 500 companies, educational institutions, nonprofits, companies, founders, startups, groups and individuals together to innovate, empower and ignite change. We partner directly with the mayor’s of cities including Long Beach, Los Angeles, London, U.K., and Washington D.C., as well as educational institutions like Arizona State University, Cal State Long Beach University, University of Southern California, New Mexico State University and other organizations to offer our conferences and Wonder Women Hacks and Hacks 4 Humanity hackathon programming. We have worked with the U.S. Department of State, Prince’s Trust, Ministry of Justice UK, Innovate UK, The Rainbow Coalition, McCain Institute for International Leadership, and more.
In 2015 Wonder Women Tech received the honor of being sponsored and supported by Mayor Robert Garcia and The City of Long Beach by providing a home base for our conference at the Long Beach Convention Center from 2016 through 2018. In just three years, Wonder Women Tech expanded its vision and partnerships globally in 2017 and doubled its attendee base. We look forward to an exciting 2018 as we produce our first Global Summit in Washington D.C.!
CONNECT WITH US
Wonder Women Tech
100 W Broadway, Ste 3000
Long Beach, CA 90802