Wonder Women Tech Foundation is highlighting, celebrating and educating women innovators and entrepreneurs in an effort to bridge the diversity gap in Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics (STEAM).
Throughout the year and leading up to our August, 2017 National Conference in Long Beach, California, Wonder Women Tech will be hosting a variety of talks, panel discussions, workshops, hackathons, coding camps, career fairs, professional development and seminars. We are interested in hearing from speakers who can engage diverse audiences on pioneering subjects in STEAM, diversity & inclusion issues, as well as cross-disciplinary approaches to STEAM work and industry.
The theme for our 2017 conference is We Are Changemakers (#WeAreChangemakers) and we are looking to engage with and hear from true changemakers, visionaries, thought leaders, pioneers, innovators and ceiling breakers working in STEAM. We are interested in topics answering the following key questions:
- What role does diversity play in innovation? What role should diversity play in innovation?
- How are you a Changemaker in the STEAM industry, or what are you contributing to innovation that will transform communities, companies, policy, and/or the industry.
- What needs to happen in order to ensure diverse voices play a proportionately representative role in innovation, entrepreneurialism and/or corporate business?
- Can leapfrog technology and advancements bridge the gap between the developing and developed world?
- What are the most exciting technologies available today or in the near future?
- How can Scientists, Technologist, Engineers, Artists and Mathemeticians for effectively work and make positive change together?
- What does the future of STEAM look like from the feminine perspective?
- Are you working on the next greatest thing in Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and/or Mathematics? Tell us about it.
- How can we affect change using social innovation?
- How are we pushing the boundaries for technology using iOT, AR, VR, Space Tech and others?
We are also looking for speakers, panelist and experts who can speak to innovation in STEAM in a more general sense so please let us know about yourself and the content you have to offer Wonder Women Tech.