APPLY TO BE A SPEAKER
Wonder Women Tech Foundation is highlighting, celebrating and educating women and underrepresented innovators and entrepreneurs in an effort to bridge the diversity gap in Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics (STEAM).
Throughout 2018 we will be offering three conferences in Washington D.C., London, U.K., and Long Beach, CA.
Wonder Women Tech will also work with partners to host a variety of talks, panel discussions, workshops, hackathons, coding camps, career fairs, and professional development opportunities.
We are interested in hearing from international and national speakers who can engage diverse audiences on pioneering subjects in STEAM, diversity & inclusion issues, as well as cross-disciplinary approaches to STEAM work and industry, as well as social innovation.
OUR 2018 THEME
The theme for our 2018 conference is We Are Innovators (#WeAreInnovators) and we are looking to engage with and hear from true changemakers, visionaries, thought leaders, pioneers, innovators and ceiling breakers working in STEAM. We are interested in topics answering the following key questions:
- What role does diversity play in innovation? What role should diversity play in innovation?
- How are you a Changemaker in the STEAM industry, or what are you contributing to innovation that will transform communities, companies, policy, and/or the industry.
- What needs to happen in order to ensure diverse voices play a proportionately representative role in innovation, entrepreneurialism and/or corporate business?
- Can leapfrog technology and advancements bridge the gap between the developing and developed world?
- What are the most exciting technologies available today or in the near future?
- What is the future for interactive technology and humanity?
- How can Scientists, Technologist, Engineers, Artists and Mathemeticians for effectively work and make positive change together?
- What does the future of STEAM look like from the feminine perspective?
- Are you working on the next greatest thing in Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and/or Mathematics? Tell us about it.
- How do you serve the underrepresented in career development and advancement?
- How can we affect change using social innovation?
- How are we pushing the boundaries for technology using iOT, AR, VR, AI, transportation, Space Tech and others?
- What programs have you launched that contribute to a diverse and inclusive culture in your corporate environment?
CONNECT WITH US
Wonder Women Tech
100 W Broadway, Ste 3000
Long Beach, CA 90802